Rooms & Amenities
The Pilcher’s newly remodeled home has 3 guest bedrooms, each with a cozy queen sized bed and private bath, as well as a breath taking view of the surrounding countryside. Free internet access is available for any guest. Out of respect for our guests, we are a smoke-free home with pet-free, smoke-free guestrooms.
The large great room/common area at Sawin Logs Bed & Breakfast is the perfect place to either gather and socialize with other guests or slip into one of the quiet seating areas to read a good book or play a board game. The library corner has a large selection of books and magazines for your reading pleasure. The cozy couch near the large east facing windows provides the perfect place to have a refreshment while gazing at the beautiful surrounding hills. There is an oak dining table and chairs where a hearty country style breakfast is served to fuel you for your day’s adventures or to have a bowl of popcorn before you retire for the night. This room features air conditioning to cool you during the heat of the summer and comfortable radiant cove heat to wrap you in warmth on cold Wyoming winter days. Three large ceiling fans provide just the right ambience to the room. A coffee pot and microwave are available for convenience of guests.
Common Room and Additional Facility Amenities
- Dining table with 6 chairs.
- Library corner with cozy seating.
- Board games and cards for card games.
- Spectacular views of the adjacent hills.
- Large east facing windows to watch the sunrise.
- Radiant cove heating.
- Ceiling fans.
- Coffee pot and microwave.
- Abundant wildlife including deer, turkeys and various bird species.
- Gaze at the stars in the vast night sky from the comfort of the large deck.